Publications are an effective means of connecting with and informing both existing and potential members. Member newsletters, magazines and journals add credibility to your organisation, helping position you as an expert and a source of valuable industry news, insights and technical knowledge.
However, for those without experience in the publishing industry, the process can seem confronting and even impossible. It’s difficult to find contacts and the sheer time it takes to write, edit and proofread newsletters and journals often proves too difficult for time poor Board members and executives.
True Synergy can provide a dedicated publications team that will take the fear factor out of the entire publication management process. We can assist you in creating a content schedule and then coordinating with editors and publishers to ensure that your content makes the deadlines. Our services include:
- Development of content and editorial plans
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Graphic design and layout
- Professional printing and distribution (both electronic and hard-copy)
- Maintenance of an archive of all published material
- Formulation of a marketing plan to ensure published content gains maximum visibility